Thursday, July 12, 2012

SWOON Thursday (#26): Haunted by Kelley Armstrong

Hosted by YA Bound

From the book you’re currently reading, or one you just finished, tell us what made you SWOON. What got your heart pounding, your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering. Shout it out on Twitter with the hashtag #YABound, post it here in the comments, or grab the adorable button above and share it on your blog! We want to know :-)

Here's mine:

I leaned forward and pressed my lips against his, closing my eyes as the warmth of his skin chased away the last niggling bits of cold from that place. I put my hands to his cheeks as I kissed him and the heat radiated through, as soothing as Trsiel's healing touch, maybe more.

He wrapped his hands in my hair and kissed me back, and I tasted my own fear mingled with his, knew how worried, how frightened he'd been for me. How many times in my life would I have given anything for this, to come home after something awful and have someone there waiting for me. To have Kris there.
- Haunted, SWOON #YABound

7 comments:

  1. Oh nice swoon!!!

    Valerie
    StuckInBooks.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christina, I definitely need to read this series! Great swoon ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this series!!! Can't wait for Thirteen!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a great choice for a swoon. Thanks for stopping by My Swoon

    Teresa @ Readers Live A Thousand Lives

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very Nice!! I have heard of this series but I haven't had the chance to read them...yet.
    Thanks for visiting my Swoon.

    ReplyDelete



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...