Friday, July 27, 2012

Follow Friday (#18): Favorite Book Required to Read?


Follow Friday is a weekly event hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read--a great way to discover new amazing blogs and new friends!

Q: Summer Reading. What was your favorite book that you were REQUIRED to read when you were in school?    

Answer: To be honest, when I was in school, I didn't read very much of the required reading (which caused my to almost fail the class a few times). There are two reasons for that: 1.) I was having eye problems at the time an couldn't read a lot of the print, and 2.) I can't read a book that I can't get into. Most of the required reading was books that I really wasn't interested in. It wasn't until my senior year that we started reading something that I was interested in. 

I think from my senior year required reading I liked Brave New World by Aldous Huxley the best.

4 comments:

  1. That's a popular answer! Good choice!

    Old follower.

    Ensconced in YA
    http://cahreviews.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopping through. I've never read Brave New World. I bet I would find it creepy becsause I usually find those kind of books scary.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry I'm late. Had a busy weekend!

    I don't blame you for not wanting to read the required readings at school. The books I ended up liking ... well I didn't them while I was in school, LOL. I do now that it's no longer "required" reading.

    Thank you for stopping by my FF! I see that you live in MN as well, how fun to run into another book blogger from the same state :0)

    ReplyDelete



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...