Thursday, July 12, 2012

'City of Bones' News: Simon Lewis Has Been Cast!!






Robert Sheehan is playing the part of Simon Lewis in 'City of Bones'!







The reason for the casting choice just being announced now is:

"The Reasons were that the actors up for Simon had to test with Jamie and Lily in Toronto to see how the chemistry worked. When I talked to Jamie and Lily yesterday it was about who we thought was the absolute best, the most Simon-y Simon, and fortunately we all agreed."



Here is a video in which Robert speaks in his Irish accents, and I have to tell you that one of my weaknesses is an Irish accent. Too bad he'll have to cover it up for the movie. Here's what Cassandra Clare had to say:

"I am really going to miss the Irish accent, but you know, happy day that he can do an American accent flawlessly."




I personally think that he's going to make a great Simon! Do you think Robert is the perfect Simon? If not, who would you have cast in his place? Let me know in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...