Monday, July 30, 2012

Cover Ogle (#21): Power by Kristie Cook


Power by Kristie Cook
Soul Savers #4
Expected publication: August 24th 2012
Sneak Peek:
I sighed. “I guess we’re going by ourselves?”
He took my hands and pulled me to him. “We don’t have a choice. Which is why we’re only getting close enough to listen. We’re not starting anything with them. Not even if we see Vanessa.” He lifted my chin with his thumb and forefinger and pierced me with his gaze. “Understand?”
I nodded.
“No fighting,” he said. “Promise?”
Sheesh. Was I really so compulsive that everyone required my sworn word?
“Promise,” I mumbled under his stare.
“And I promise, if we do find Vanessa, you will get to fight her—just not when we’re by ourselves and outnumbered.” He leaned forward and planted his lips on mine, sealing our promises with a luscious kiss.


Along with sharing the cover to the fourth book in the Soul Savers series, I'd also like to wish Kristie Cook a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY today!!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much, Christina! For both sharing the cover and for the birthday wishes. :)

    ReplyDelete



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...