Friday, July 13, 2012

Follow Friday (#17): Why Did You Start Book Blogging?


Follow Friday is a weekly event hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read--a great way to discover new amazing blogs and new friends!


Q: What drove you to start book blogging in the first place?  


Answer: I was actually looking around some book fan pages on Facebook and noticed that there were some posts from their blogs on their page. I visited a few and decided that I'd like to give it a try, too. It was touch-and-go for a while (I wasn't very happy with the first few tries, but I'm really happy with ABTB!). It's been a lot of fun since I started book blogging and I've met a lot of great people online in the book blogosphere and continue to do so now.


How to follow: 

With my new blog design there is a gray bar on the side of the page that pops out when you put the computer mouse over it. The GFC is under my profile button. Linky is unavailable at the moment, but I'll have it posted at a later date.

1 comment:

  1. I love the blogging community! I'm a new GFC follower, and if you want to know why I recently started a blog, please jump over to my FF post.

    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...