Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday (#30): The Dark Light by Sara Walsh


Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted at Breaking The Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

This week's eagerly anticipated release is:

The Dark Light
by Sara Walsh
Expected publication: August 28th 2012 by Simon Pulse 
Mysterious lights have flickered above Crownsville for as long as Mia can remember. And as far as she's concerned, that's about the only interesting thing to happen in her small town.

That is, until Sol arrives. Mia's not one to fall for just any guy, but she can't get Sol--or the brilliant tattoo on his back--out of her mind.

Then Mia's brother goes missing, and Mia's convinced that Sol knows more than he's sharing. But getting closer to Sol means reevaluating everything Mia once believed to be true. Because Sol's not who Mia thought he was--and neither is she.

10 comments:

  1. Nice pick! This does sound like a good story. I seriously love the cover. The tattoo is hot! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the cover and I love romances. Really curious about this one. Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This book sounds like it could be really awesome and that cover is fantastic! I hadn't heard of it until your post and I darted over to goodreads to add it to my tbr list! Thanks for stopping by My Neurotic Book Affair! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow. I was really excited. I just noticed all of the exclamations in my previous post.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a good paranormal romance - and with tattoos - yep, I'm in!

    - Jessica @ Book Sake

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I've heard of this one! And it sounds incredible! Great WoW! Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice pick! I am waiting for this one as well. Thanks for stopping by My WoW

    Teresa @ Readers Live A Thousand Lives

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the cover and the tattoo. Great pick! Thanks for stopping by my WoW.

    ReplyDelete
  9. this cover is smoking hot ..still can't believe it's YA..LOL Totally on my list too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, I've seen this one around! It sure does sound nice!

    Thanks for stopping by my post earlier!

    Vanya D. @ YA Story Teller

    ReplyDelete



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...