Thursday, July 5, 2012

SWOON Thursday (#25): Circus Summer by Kailin Gow

Hosted by YA Bound

From the book you’re currently reading, or one you just finished, tell us what made you SWOON. What got your heart pounding, your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering. Shout it out on Twitter with the hashtag #YABound, post it here in the comments, or grab the adorable button above and share it on your blog! We want to know :-)

Here's mine:

"God, I can't fight this," Zachary says, pushing me back against the rock of the cliff face, his mouth slamming unto mine. It's a deep, passionate kiss, filled with need, where Zachary kisses like it might be the only chance we get. He takes control of my mouth with that kiss, holding me, pinning me there while I surrender to him more than willingly. I've spent the past few days trusting him with my life. I can trust him with this kiss.

We kiss, and we keep kissing, his lips moving hungrily against mine. Zachary is an expert kisser, drawing it out, his lips soft and hard against mine, his sweet tongue teasing my lips open, then delving in to tangle with mine, making me want more from him, kissing me until I can barely think. We kiss for what feels like hours, our hands exploring each other, while we press tight together, but can't be more than a minute or two.
- Circus Summer ARC, SWOON #YABound

4 comments:

  1. Woahhhhhhhh... Awesome swoon there, Christina. "I can trust him with a kiss" - I like that very much! Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Christina! That swoon was HOT! Going to check this book out! Thanks for sharing!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh! Very Nice swoon. I need to check this book out:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this swoon! Off to check out the book. :)

    ReplyDelete



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...